Before you send that e-mail…
• Yes, we read every single e-mail!
• Yes, we consider all advice given!
• Yes, if you’re in the area, we’d love to meet up with you!
• Yes, if you want to tag along, let us know!
• “How much does this trip cost us”: Our perpetual goal is to make sure that all of our trips — travel, flights, and lodging expenses included — will cost significantly less than it would be to live in any urban American city in the same amount of time.
• No, we do not want your spam.
• No, we won’t have time to feed your pet dog or find your long lost uncle when we’re in your homeland.
That said, go ahead and contact! But to prove you’re human, you have to replace the [bracketed] words with the appropriate punctuation:
Looking forward to your e-mails!